Incumbent Ted Lieu pretends to be pro-Israel but acts against Israel and the Jewish community. He often says he voted to block Iran Nuclear Deal. True he voted once against the Deal, but what he doesn’t tell you is he voted 3 times in support of the Iran Nuclear Deal. Ted Lieu shows he is truly anti-Israel as he voted against the Appropriation Bill (NDAA) each time it was presented to the House. This bill is critically important for Israel as it funds Israel’s Iron Dome anti-missile missile system, anti-tunnel technologies, and other defense measures that protect Israel. Ted Lieu tells us one thing, then turns around and acts directly against Israel and the Jewish community.
- Voted Nay on House US-Israel Defense NDAA Funding bill
- Voted Nay to help Victims of Iranian Terrorism act- prohibits sanctions on Iran from being lifted until Iran pays court-ruled fines for judgments related to terrorism
- Voted Nay on Bill that prohibits the president from reducing certain sanctions on Iran until January 21, 2017
- Voted Nay on “Finding that the President Has Not Complied with Section 2 of the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015”
- Voted Nay on Resolution that alleges that the President has not transmitted the Iran nuclear agreement to the appropriate Congressional committees
- Voted Nay on American Security Against Foreign Enemies – SAFE Act (increased background check Syrian and Iraq refugees)
- Voted Nay on Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016
- Signed a letter sent to President Obama urging that at least 200,000 Syrian and Iraqi refugees come to America this year
- Does not even identify Islamic extremists as the cause of worldwide terror
Dr. Kenneth W. Wright is a loyal supporter of the Jewish community and has been on staff at Cedars Sinai Medical Center for almost 20 years. Dr. Wright realizes the importance of supporting Israel our true friend and greatest Ally in the Middle East.
Please support Dr. Wright for congress; DrWright4Congress.com
Written by Kenneth Wright, MD